A uniquely delicious birthday experience!
Super fun for the kids and super easy on the parents. HomeCooked cooking birthday parties are the perfect way to celebrate. Our parties are best suited for kids ages 7-11.
Guests tour our kitchen, whip up their lunch/dinner/afternoon snack (pizzas, quesadillas or calzones) and then do a fun cupcake decorating activity. The party concludes with your guests enjoying one of their delicious creations as we celebrate the birthday girl/boy. The other creations + chef hats go home with each guest. No birthday cake required!
FUN CUPCAKE CHALLENGES
Each guest makes 4 cupcakes.
Cupcake "Wars" (for kids turning age 8+)
Four rounds of fun (non-competitive) timed cupcake decorating challenges with fun themes allowing for the guests' creativity to run wild! Freshly-baked cupcakes, homemade buttercream icing and decorations specific to each theme. There is no judging unless the birthday girl/boy wants it (sometimes an older sibling or cousin is a judge)
Designer Cupcakes (for kids turning 7)
Your HomeCooked party host will lead/instruct your guests on how to create four of their own “designer” cupcakes. Designs like Cheeseburger cupcakes, “Teddy on the Beach", Buckets of Popcorn, Unicorns, Fish and more.
CHEERS FROM PREVIOUS PARTY GUESTS!
We limit parties to 16 participants and ask that at least 1 parent/guardian (but no more than 4) remain at HomeCooked during the party.
Our parties are "Drop Off" parties as we do not have a waiting area for guests' parents to stay during the party. Parents seeking a place to relax during the party often head to Starbucks (.25 miles), Wegmans/Target/Panera (3 miles), or Tropical Smoothie (.5 mile).
||Beginning at 4:30pm
||Beginning at 10:30am
|Sunday/Days Schools are Closed
||TBD: availability varies, usually 1 Sunday per month, email to inquire
- Aprons for all participants to wear during party
- Chef hats for each guest to decorate and take home
- Entree food and dessert
- Water and Lemonade
- Knife and server for cutting/serving cake (if needed)
- Birthday candles and matches for lighting candles
- All clean up, leave the mess behind!
- Decorated cupcakes can be used as dessert and favor if desired.
- Table cloth, paper plates, cups, plastic-ware, napkins. They are plain/simple; you are welcome to bring your own (in your preferred theme etc).
- All materials for meal creation and project (cupcakes/cookies, icing, sprinkles and decorating materials)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Birthday cake if desired. Guests each make 4 cupcakes, so will take 3 home if they enjoy 1 during the party. Cupcakes are sent home in an aluminum pan with a clear lid with a HomeCooked sticker.
$349 for up to 10 participants (including birthday girl/boy)
$25/person for any additional participants
10% gratuity is added for party leaders who will handle everything during the party. We want you to sit down, relax and enjoy the party!
To reserve, we ask for a $100 non-refundable deposit. We need a final guest count 1 week prior to the party to allow us to prep all ingredients.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you still have questions, please check out our FAQs section or contact us!